Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Catching up







Here are some new decorations that I have added to the house. I bought this cute wreath from Michael's. I have many friends who think I am crazy for decorating my stove. Well, this feathered wreath is a great addition to that little space. It's not like I cook a whole lot anyway.






I have been trying to update Mia's room. I love these frames from Kirkland's. I had HL cut some hot pink mats to go in them. Mo covered some old couch pillows with this pretty black and white fabric. I think the print is called Amsterdam.






This fairy wand is not a decorative item in the house, but Mia may tell you different. I made this cute little thing for Mia's birthday party. This was the trial. It was super easy and cheap! I'll be making 8 more for the other girls.

3 comments:

Angela Yosten said...

In response to your question on the Moda Bake Shop. You can purchase the Moda U fabric collection charm pack and panel at your local quilt shop that carries Moda Fabrics or do a search online for Moda Love U and you should be able to find some online shops that carry these items. The Panel will be available in stores sometime this month. You should be able to get the large eyelets at your local quilt shop as well, however if you cannot, then JoAnns and Hobby Lobby also carry them along with the large binder clips. Hope this helps. You can get a listing of your local Moda Quilt shops by visiting our Where To Buy Store Locator... http://www.unitednotions.com/wtb.nsf/wtb_us

Angela Yosten said...

fatquartershop.com has the panel and the charm pack.

Anonymous said...

Hi there! You are right,it is in BR. Have you ever heard of Broadmore School? It will be next Friday and Sat. I would love for you to come. My booth is by the food court. Im so glad that you found my blog. I messed a few things up now my followers seem to have been dropped...yikes! Im glad I showed up on yours..whewww~