Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hobby Lobby


So, I LOVE Hobby Lobby!!!! I could spend hours in there. I recently purchased some of their gorgeous wrapping paper. I thought it would be soooo cute to use in my classroom. Our class door for December is "Deck the Halls". I stole the stocking idea from a Hobby Lobby gift card holder. I used polka dot and vintage candy cane scrapbook paper for the sock, and leopard scrapbook paper for the top. Red and white pom pons are hot glued on there too! Sooooooooo cute. The kids love them. Their pictures are going to be "stuffed" in there. The pretty green paper is the wrapping paper.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't believe you already made all of those stockings - well, since it's you, I guess I can believe it!

Danielle said...

I think I'm going to have to do that on my door. Hopefully Steph will help me!!